Alonzo King LINES Ballet
26 Seventh Street, 5th Fl
San Francisco, CA 94103
To Live Stream:
1) Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device, create an account and use your name that matches MindBody when logging in.
2) Register at least 15 minutes before class starts and check your emails for a confirmation email and link to our ZOOM conference. The confirmation email will be sent automatically at the time of registration, and you’ll receive a link to our ZOOM conference call about 10 minutes before the class starts. Be sure to check your junk mail too!
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure you have a stable internet connection
– Keep your mic off when not speaking
– Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like)
– Clear space to move
– Have fun!
Sliding-scale pricing for online drop-in classes:
* “One for Me, One for You” price: This pricing option allows you to pay for two classes. One of the classes will be for you to use now, and the other class will go into a class ‘bank’ for use by someone else who can’t afford to pay for classes.
We are committed to making dance training accessible to all. Because of our community’s generous donations to the “One for Me, One for You” Program, we have a bank of available classes for those in need. Use code “SAVEDANCE” at checkout to redeem a complimentary class.
Limit of 3 complimentary classes per student. Overall supply of complimentary classes limited by the number extra classes purchased as “One for Me. One for You.”
Our brick-and-mortar location at Seventh and Market will be CLOSED until further notice based on recommendations from the Mayor, Governor and national leadership. However, the Dance Center is very much open for business with a steady schedule of live online offerings.