In light of the shelter-in-place mandate, we will be offering classes online for you to enjoy from home.
Explore our weekly dance classes for teens and adults. From Ballet to Hip Hop and Contemporary to Belly Dance, LINES Dance Center offers an exciting selection of styles, faculty and levels for all movers.
Interested in our classes for Teens, click here.
To Live Stream:
1) Download Zoom.Us app on your desktop/laptop or mobile device, create an account and use your name that matches MindBody when logging in.
2) Register at least 15 minutes before class starts and check your emails for a confirmation email and link to our ZOOM conference. The confirmation email will be sent automatically at the time of registration, and you’ll receive a link to our ZOOM conference call about 10 minutes before the class starts. Be sure to check your junk mail too!
Tips and Tricks
– Make sure you have a stable internet connection
– Keep your mic off when not speaking
– Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like)
– Clear space to move
– Have fun!
$8, $15, or $25 (Recommended $8, but participants can choose a higher fee to increase their support for the Dance Center)
$16 ‘One for Me, One for You’. (This pricing option allows you to pay for two classes. One of the classes will be for you to use now, and the other class will go into a class ‘bank’ for someone else who can’t afford to pay for classes right now.)
Scroll down for daily class schedule.
Alonzo King LINES Ballet
26 Seventh Street, 5th Fl
San Francisco, CA 94103
Our brick-and-mortar location at Seventh and Market will be CLOSED until further notice based on recent recommendations from the Mayor, Governor and national leadership. However, The Dance Center is very much open for business with a steady schedule of live online classes.
As the COVID-19 pandemic and the forecasts of health professionals continue to become more serious, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our LINES community and will keep you updated if plans change.For more information, please visit our dedicated